To assist employers in planning and advertising in-house flu programs, Flu Prevention Partners compiled a set of materials that can be downloaded from this page.
- Flu Prevention Partners on-site flu clinic Scheduling/Confirmation form (PDF)
- Flu clinic checklist (PDF)
- Have employees who've missed your company's flu clinic? Want to encourage employees to have their children & spouses immunized? Share or post our 2017 Community Flu Schedule
employee outreach materials
- Most popular: Flu Prevention Partners flu clinic poster (PDF)
- Flu education flyers (PDF)
- CDC flu posters (PDF)
- Payroll stuffer (PDF)
- Outreach email messages (DOC)
flu awareness and education posters and flyers
- Why didn't I get my flu vaccine? flyer version 1 (PDF)
- Why didn't I get my flu vaccine? flyer version 2 (PDF)
- Take 3 steps to fight the flu flyer version 1 (PDF)
- Take 3 steps to fight the flu flyer version 2 (PDF)
- I can't cover my shift! flyer (PDF)
- I can't cover my shift! poster (PDF)
- 2017 Community Flu Clinic Schedule (PDF)
published scientific work on workplace flu vaccination programs
"working for prevention" employee immunization program by sanofi pasteur, inc.
Flu Prevention Partners recently teamed up with Sanofi Pasteur, Inc. to bring you a complete program for educating your workforce. Below are links to archives that contain materials for program evaluation, workforce education, motivation and vaccination. Archives are in ZIP format.
note on file formats
- ZIP archives - A ZIP file is a type of a file archive that allows multiple files to be distributed as one. All three major operating systems (Microsoft Windows, MacOS and Linux) support the ZIP format and should be able to open the files without having to install any additional applications.
- PDF files - Though some of the operating systems and web browsers have built-in support for the PDF format, for best results Adobe Acrobat Reader should be used to open, view and print PDF documents. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat, you can download it here.
- DOC files - DOC is a Microsoft Office Word file format and Microsoft Word is required to open, view and print DOC documents. If you do not have Microsoft Word, you can get more information about Microsoft Word and Microsoft office by visiting the MS Office website.