NLH, MVP and Wellness Programs with Value (WPV) have partnered together to help you "Know Your Numbers" through our biometrics screening and wellness program.
The first step in taking charge of your health is to Know Your Numbers, which indicates your overall health. NLH encourages you to take this important step by offering free biometric screenings to our employees who are MVP subscribers.
These comprehensive, confidential screenings are conducted by a registered nurse. All that is involved is a quick finger stick and you will receive instant results, and a thorough explanation of, your:
- Total Cholesterol
- Hemoglobin A1C (blood glucose)
- Blood Pressure, Heart Rate, Oxygen Saturation
- Weight, Body Mass Index and percentage of Body Fat
Screening Dates: September 20th from 11 AM til 4 PM & September 21st from 6 AM - 11 AM
Location: NLH Auditorium
To participate in an on-site Biometric Screening you will need to:
- Bring your MVP Insurance Card
- Try to fast 2 hours prior to your scheduled appointment time, however fasting in not required
- Click on one of the registration links below to register for your 15 minute screening appointment
If you have any questions, or you are unable to attend the clinic you signed up for, please call 585-568-8340 to get help with on-line sign-up or to cancel your appointment. Help is available between 9 AM through 5 PM, Monday through Friday.